So you are moving and you have to figure out what to do with your new living area that’s on the small side. Or you have a small living area that needs updated decor. Fret not, Desiree to the rescue. I’m here to help you through the process. Let’s make this possibly stressful event easy and fun. Most of all, let’s make your new living area fresh and glam!
- In this room we included storage by adding a mirrored end table that has drawers. Also, there is a gold large chest that is a nice size and adds even more storage.
- The rug is a great way of bringing pattern and color into a space without overwhelming the room.
- We added seating with a medium size sofa and side chair. The sofa has clean lines and is cream colored which is great for making your small space feel more open. We had more fun with the side chair which the blue color brings out the beautiful design and and helps the rug to pop even more.
2. Storage is King.
1. Gold Alice Chest.
2. Gold Mesh Ginger Jar.
3. Navy Blue Temple Jar.
4. Nude Faux Shagreen Gold Tray.
5. Ivory/Gold Throw Pillow.
6. Westfield Chenille Toss Pillow.
7. Gold/White Throw Pillow.
8. Safavieh Izzy Mirror.
9. Hammered Glass Lamp.
10. Cole Chair.
11. Park Mirrored Table.
12. Plumes Blue Area Rug.
13. Mirrored Box.
14. Recycled 6.5 Inch Blue Glass Vase.
15. Recycled 12 inch Blue Vase.
16. Safavieh Josef Coffee Table.
17. Warner Modern Sofa.