Move over pineapples, flamingos are coming through. Just kidding, I still love my pineapples but this summer I have found myself really liking the flamingo theme. This pink bird that everyone loves (especially my daughter) can be found on everything from dishes to clothing. I have pink home decor so it’s a no-brainer for me. The flamingo’s beautiful, bright, fun color fits right in my home You can even find flamingo inspired party decor in Target.
When I see the flamingo, it inspires happy thoughts and brings to mind cheerful and joyous summer fun. So please enjoy this little list that I put together for your shopping convenience.
- Flamingo Straws – These Revel and Co. Flamingo straws are pretty to have on hand for any summer event. They can be stored on your bar cart to add flair.
2. Soludo Flamingo Espadrilles – Espadrilles are my summer go to. These shoes would match many of my casual sunny day outfits.
3. Flamingo Wristlet – How cute is this flamingo wristlet?! The best part is that it ships free!
4 Flamingo Ring Dish – I think this dish would make a great gift. Or you can use it to hold trinkets on your nightstand.
5. Flamingo Doormat – In love with the tropical vibe it gives off. It even comes in several sizes.
6. Flamingo Throw Pillow – This white and pink pillow gives a soft, romantic feel. This would be a great addition to any bed or sofa.
7. Flamingo Hat – This denim baseball looks comfy and cute!
8. Lily Pulitzer Pom-Pom Flamingo Pillow – This bold Lily Pulitzer print is a showstopper. Also, it can be used indoor and outdoors.