Let all the farmhouse and rustic home decor lovers rejoice. If you haven’t heard the news, Chip and Joanna Gaines are releasing a new lifestyle brand. It’s called Hearth and Hand and will be available at Target stores on November 5th. The line will consist of affordable home decor and lifestyle pieces starting at only $4.99. In addition to everyday use, the line also offers holiday pieces. Today we are going to take a sneak peek at what the brand has to offer.
1. This Holiday Centerpiece is one of my favorites. It is available in black and gold. The candles and greenery are also available in this collection.
2. This Round Wood and Wire Tray is giving me all the feels. Just fill it with some of your favorite items and display on a shelf or table.
3. This Smoke Glass Jug Vase is available in multiple sizes. Fill it with seasonal stems or blooms and voila, your all set.
4. This Knit Tassel Throw Pillow is a festive addition to a cozy sofa for the holidays.
5. This Round Mirrored Brass Tray can be displayed on the wall or tabletop. How convenient is that?
6. This beautiful Stoneware Dinner Plate makes a lovely place setting. It is available in several sizes and other pieces needed for setting your table.
Thank you so much for stopping by today to take a look at this collection. Don’t forget is hits store November 5th.
Until next time!